Consumer Health Products of Canada and Food & Consumer Products of Canada have formally merged to create Food, Health & Consumer Products of Canada (FHCP). Learn more at oneveryshelf.ca.
Are you a member of FHCP? You can access your member portal at fhcp.ca!
Export Certificates are still available at certificates.chpcanada.ca.
We’re happy to help you navigate through this transition. Don’t hesitate to send questions to email@example.com.
On this page, you will find all CHP Canada statements and resources on the COVID-19 pandemic and issues related to the virus. Additionally, a selection of news and updates from our members’ work on the pandemic, information from other associations in Canada and internationally about the virus, as well as some helpful links from the Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) can be found below.
CHP CANADA STATEMENTS
- Video: A COVID-19 Message to Canadians: EN / FR
- Treating COVID-19 with Famotidine: EN / FR
- Reminding Canadians of the Risks of Accidental Ingestion during the COVID-19 Pandemic: EN / FR
- The Role of Nicotine in COVID-19 Infection: EN / FR
- Using NSAIDs to treat COVID-19 symptoms: EN / FR
MEMBER NEWS & UPDATES
- Bausch Health Initiates VIRAZOLE®(Ribavirin for Inhalation Solution, USP) Clinical Study in Patients with COVID-19
- Bayer partners with Population Health Research Institute (PHRI) on major global research study on COVID-19 treatments
- Bayer to donate one million over-the-counter products and multivitamins to Americans in need
- GSK actions to support the global response to COVID-19
- Johnson & Johnson announces a lead vaccine candidate for COVID-19; landmark new partnership with US Department of Health & Human Services; and commitment to supply one billion vaccines worldwide for emergency pandemic use
- P&G Canada steps up to join COVID-19 relief efforts
- P&G innovation contributes hand sanitizer to battle COVID-19
- Sanofi and GSK to join forces in unprecedented vaccine collaboration to fight COVID-19
- Sanofi and Luminostics to join forces on developing breakthrough COVID-19 smartphone-based self-testing solution
- Mammoth Biosciences collaborates with GSK Consumer Healthcare to develop COVID-19 test using CRISPR-Based Platform
- Mylan’s role in the fight against COVID-19
- RB: First published scientific data confirms that leading hygiene products are >99.9% effective against SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19)
RESOURCES FROM OTHER ASSOCIATIONS
- Global Self-Care Federation – COVID-19 Statements & Member Initiatives
- Canadian Pharmacists Association – COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Canadian Nurses Association – COVID-19 Updates
- Food & Consumer Products of Canada – COVID-19 Resources
- Retail Council of Canada – COVID-19 Resources for Retailers
- International Air Transport Association – Airlines Cargo Operations Status, COVID-19