Meet our Associate Member Spotlight for June: C&B Display Packaging Inc.
The Associate Member Spotlight is an exclusive opportunity to share your company story by showing what your company brings to the consumer health products industry.
Each month, the Associate Member Spotlight will promote your company on multiple platforms, outlining the fantastic services and products you provide.
This month’s Spotlight is C&B Display Packaging Inc. for their continued contributions and long-standing involvement with CHP Canada and the consumer health products industry.
1. Describe your mission and vision, and why your company makes a great business partner.
C&B Display Packaging (formerly C&B Corrugated Containers) was founded in 1984 by the Cooper and Brown families.
For over 34 years, C&B has been manufacturing corrugated boxes, point-of-purchase displays and retail ready packaging in Mississauga, Ontario. From confectionary to pharmaceuticals, household goods, automotive, food and beverage, office supplies and cosmetics, we have worked with the majority of North America’s premier CPG brands.
Our work has helped drive conversion and product sales in a variety of leading retail locations including Walmart, Best Buy, Costco, Loblaws, PetSmart, Sport Check and Staples.
2. Describe your business, your clients and the products/services you provide.
Our mission is to produce consumer-focused packaging solutions with world-class design and manufacturing. We take pride in consistently delivering a flawless product on time and on budget.
The four Cs are the ‘C&B Difference’:
- Consumer focus: All aspects of our company put our customers’ satisfaction first.
- Commitment: We commit to excellence; to hard work; to consistency and to leaving the world a better place. We commit to our customers and to each other.
- Communication: At C&B we say what we mean, and we mean what we say. We believe in transparency, honesty and collaboration to derive meaningful work and trusted partnerships both internally and externally.
- Creativity: Every day we strive to push boundaries and push ourselves. Our creativity is our customers’ success.
3. Describe how your business benefits the OTC/self-care market.
At C&B, we treat every project as an important piece of brand collateral. We merge our meticulous structural design capabilities with leading edge graphic design to create solutions that maximize shelf presence, grab consumer attention and ensure package and product integrity, with the goal of ultimately driving increased product sales.
4. What innovative new products/services are you working on?
Our ERP business system allows us to track all detail pertaining to a project and the client’s account. Be partnered in real time via secure web portal on production scheduling, billing/invoicing, inventory programs and JIT delivery programs.
Our display designs can be built across multi-mediums to achieve the desired uplift in sales. Corrugated materials, plastics, acrylics or metal are just a few of the substrates we use in building displays. We offer class 3 displays in corrugate with acrylic fronts and class 3 floor displays along with PDQ, Power and profit panels, end caps and pallet displays.
5. Tell us about your people. What sets them apart from your competition?
Our talented designers and structural engineers work with the latest technology to produce eye-catching and functional packaging and dynamic displays that maximize sales for our customers. We combine our collective talents and offer our customers the benefit of ‘industry hindsight’ with new thinking that increases the ROI on every proposition.
Each C&B employee that participates in our production lifecycle commits to treating every project as an extension of our customer’s brand and of our own reputation. At C&B, we take pride in our personal approach and our commitment to excellence.
Click here for more information on custom packaging and to arrange a quote.
Your company can be featured in an Associate Member Spotlight!
Please contact Sherri Sheney at the CHP Canada office for more details.