Meet our Associate Member Spotlight for June: Prinova Nutra Corp.
The “Associate Member Spotlight” is a chance for CHP Canada to highlight to Active members and the consumer health products industry the Associate members who have contributed to the achievements of CHP Canada and the success of the consumer health products industry as a whole.
Each month a different Associate member will be put in the “spotlight”. This will include being featured on our website homepage, blog, and e-newsletter, outlining the fantastic services and/or products the Associate member has available to our Active membership.
This month’s “Associate Member Spotlight” goes to Prinova Nutra Corp. for their continued contributions and long-standing involvement with CHP Canada and the consumer health products industry. Congratulations Prinova!
We conducted a short interview with Don McGimpsey, General Manager of Prinova Nutra Corp., which will provide a better understanding of what this great company has to offer:
1. Tell us about Prinova Nutra Corp.:
Making ideas happen.
Prinova™ provides ingredient and flavour solutions to the global food, feed and wellness industries. We are a global distributor of vitamins, amino acids, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, flavours and pre-mixes.
At Prinova, we offer more than just the industry’s best ingredients. We provide what no one else can – everything you need for your unique formulation. With just the right ingredients, flavours and blends, and specialists who truly know how to solve your challenges, you can come to us knowing you’ll achieve the best solution possible. Just bring your idea… and we’ll make it happen.
2. What are the biggest challenges that you face as a full service pharmaceutical contract support organization in Canada?
Regulatory compliance is key to our company and our industry. It is a time consuming process creating additional costs and allocation of resources. We are diligent in meeting all required regulations.
3. Tell us one thing about Nucro-Technics the consumer health products industry might not know about you?
- Largest importer of Vitamins C and B in North America.
- Largest importer of Taurine in North America – moving 8 M lbs a year.
- Supplying Products and Value Added Services to 85 of the top 100 Food & Beverage Processing Companies, including all 10 of the Top 10.
4. Tell us how you became involved with CHP Canada?
We sell OTC pharma products and raw materials.
For more information on any of our services, contact Prinova Nutra Corp. by phone at (416) 321-3551 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to learn more about the Associate Member Spotlight?
Contact Sherri Sheney at the CHP Canada office.